Live Life By Design Not By Default
• Bask in the beauty of the Southern Hotel and the historic cultural energy of Covington
• Enjoy a few moments of relaxation by the pool or in the beautiful courtyard, nestled in the center of the hotel
• Be inspired by gifted speakers
• Meet other Founders, CEOs, and Executive Leaders from across the nation
• Spend time with our team of consultants and speakers
• Connect and collaborate with other growth mindset leaders
• Discover a process for intentional living
• Create a fresh vision and gain clarity and focus for your life
• Build your Personal-Professional MasterPlan©
2023 L2X Agenda
Cocktails | Hors d'oeuvres [Ballroom Foyer]
Keynote - Damon West
Dinner | Dessert Social [Courtyard]
Day 2 Kickoff | Testimony
Leading with your Legacy
Intentional Living | Five Capitals
Life Accounts | Time
Afternoon Huddle | Building Accounts
Build | Solo Time
Conclude Day Two
Our Secret Life
Takeaways | Calendar Integration | 4 Dimensions of Accountability
Q&A | Survey
Check-in begins Tuesday at 4 PM…concludes at noon on Thursday.
Take a look at our 2022 Speakers
THE COFFEE BEAN
Damon West, M.S. Criminal Justice, is a college professor, nationally known keynote speaker, and best-selling author (with best-selling author and motivational speaker Jon Gordon) of The Coffee Bean: A simple Lesson to Create Positive Change.
LEGENDARY LEADERSHIP CONSULTANTS
As a chief strategist, Phil has coached hundreds of top-level leaders across America. He leads his clients through a unique planning process that gives them a huge advantage in reaching their potential in every area of life.
Brandon works with business leaders and owners, offering coaching and consulting – helping them to change their lives and grow their businesses. Through the biblical application, the focus is on helping them live an integrated life, discover a “life to the full” and increase their spiritual and strategic confidence in the workplace.
Buy tickets for yourself or your team
The Southern Hotel
…A Perfect Setting
Enjoy the best The South has to offer as you step away from the urgent to consider what’s truly important. The charming town of Covington boasts historic buildings, art galleries, and superb restaurants you won’t find anywhere else.
428 E Boston St,